| Enova Illumination Customer Service |
We want customers to be happy. That’s why Enova makes customer service a priority.
Enova Illumination cares about providing you with the highest performing, most innovative and most durable LED surgical headlights on the market. We also care about responding to your questions and service requests as well as processing your orders quickly and seamlessly. To provide you with the industry’s finest service, we strive to meet the following promises:
All requests, questions, and complaints will be responded to within one business day.
All Enova Illumination goods will be shipped next day upon receiving an order. All goods are shipped by UPS Ground and should arrive within 5 to 10 business days after purchase. Expedited shipping options are available for additional charge.
We stand behind our Evaluation Program. Evaluation headlights are available upon request with no obligation, no risk, and no charge.
We are committed to supporting medical mission work throughout the world and donate LED surgical headlights for this use. While we have a limited quantity of headlights available for medical mission work, we will fulfill requests as quantities permit.
We guarantee a full refund (less shipping) on all purchases returned within 30 days from purchase date.
Common customer service requests and instructions:
30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
Enova Illumination offers a 30-day money-back guarantee on all purchases. If you are not completely satisfied with your Enova Illumination LED Surgical Headlight, we will provide a full refund (less shipping) upon return of the products(s). Please contact our Customer Service Department at 651.236.8857 or send us a message via our Contact Us page within 30 days from purchase date for Return Materials Authorization (RMA) instructions before returning products.
Enova Illumination’s Evaluation Program is available to let surgeons, hospitals, and clinics evaluate our surgical headlights and to compare them to existing lighting. Evaluation headlights are available upon request with no obligation, no risk, and no charge. Available in U.S. and Canada only. For details contact your Enova representative or contact Jim Nelson at 651.236.8858 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Instructions for Use
Full instructions are provided with all Enova Illumination surgical headlights.
Enova Illumination accepts Hospital POs or prepayments by credit card (Visa, Mastercard, American Express), bank draft, or wire transfer. Installment payments available; ask you Enova Illumination representative for details.
Returning Product for Refund or Repair
Please contact our Customer Service Department at 651.236.8857 or via email on our Contact Us page for Return Material Authorization (RMA) instructions before returning products. Describe the problem you are experiencing with the product, request an RMA tracking number, and arrange refund or repair payment. Provide the headlight serial number, your return shipping address, and a daytime phone number. Payment for repair will be charged using credit card, PO, or check once repair work is completed.
Once you have received the RMA number, securely package the product and ship it (insured) to:
1839 Buerkle Road
St. Paul, MN 55110
RMA Number: (insert your RMA number here)
A technician will contact you once the returned product is received to discuss the scope of the repair, the timeline to return the product, and any costs that are outside the standard costs.
- There is no charge for repairs if the product is returned within the warranty period and the failure occurred under normal operating conditions as described in the Instructions for Use manual.
- For products not under warranty, repairs will be charged at our standard labor rate of $100 per hour, plus materials and shipping charges. Repair turn-around time is generally one week from receipt of malfunctioning product.
- Returns are subject to a minimum fee of $75 to QC, inspect and repackage. Any missing components will be an additional charge per the current Enova Illumination price list. Shipping charges are additional.
- Service Policy and Flat Repair Rates are subject to change without notice.
- Enova Illumination reserves the right to make changes or improvements in its products from time to time without incurring the obligation to install such improvements or changes on equipment or items previously manufactured.
- Enova Illumination retains the exclusive right to either repair or replace the product with a Newly-Overhauled (NOH) product or new product, or offer a full refund of the flat rate of repair at its sole discretion.
All goods are shipped by UPS Ground and should arrive within 5 to 10 business days after purchase. Expedited shipping options are available for additional charge.
All Enova Illumination products sold in the USA are warranted to be free of original defects in material and workmanship and to perform in accordance with specifications articulated in the Instructions for Use manual for the following terms from the date of purchase:
- Headlights are backed by 5-year warranty on LED and headlamp assembly
- Battery Packs are back by 1-year warranty
- Battery Charger is backed by 1-year warranty
- Headlight wiring and lamp attachment are backed by 1-year warranty
- Cords, cables, connectors and all other accessories are backed by 1-year warranty
Warranties are void and do not apply if:
- the headlight is not used in accordance with Enova Illumination’s instructions, recommendations or in a setting or manner outside of its intended use
- the headlight is repaired or serviced by persons other than Enova Illumination, Enova Illumination distributors, or an Enova Illumination authorized representative
- the headlight is used with or powered by batteries or battery charger other than authentic and authorized Enova Illumination accessories or parts damage is caused due to accidental damage, tampering, misuse, neglect, improper shipping or packaging, or excessive wear and tear