Enova 10th Anniversary Sweepstakes Official Rules
In celebration of Enova Illuminations 10th Anniversary and the launch of Cyclops, its newest LED surgical headlight, we invite our customers and friends to enter and participate in our 10th Anniversary Sweepstakes Contest.
Participation if voluntary and NO purchase is necessary to enter or win. Purchase does not increase your chance of winning.
The Prizes: Enova will be giving away $10,000 worth of prizes in 2015. Prizes each month will include discounts on Enova products and additional opportunities to enter the Sweepstakes for one of three Grand Prizes: 1) New Enova Cyclops XLT-225 LED Surgical Headlight. 2) New Enova Cyclops XLT-125 LED Surgical Headlight. 3) New Enova Cyclops XLT-225 LED Surgical Headlight to the mission trip of your choice.
How to Enter: Participants may enter the Sweepstakes by completing a Contest Application on the Enova Illumination website and submitting an answer to trivia or uploading a photo of you wearing an Enova headlight.
Terms and Conditions
- By submitting an entry, you fully and unconditionally agree to and accept these Official Rules.
- The Sweepstakes will begin on May 1, 2015 and will continue through December 15, 2015. All contests (surgeon photos, mission trip photos, trivia) will be available throughout the year.
- Sweepstakes participants must be licensed doctors, dentists, or surgeons.
- Participants may enter the Sweepstakes as often as they like.
- Sweepstakes winners will be determined by random drawing from all eligible entries received. Drawings will be held as soon as is reasonable each month. Beginning at the end of May, Enova will select one winner each month with Grand Prize winners drawn in October, November and December. Odds of winning will be determined by the number of eligible entries received.
- Sweepstakes winners will be notified by email within one week of the official drawings. Should the email be returned as invalid, Enova will attempt to reach winner by phone. Failure to respond to Enova within a five-day period will result in disqualification of the selected entrant and a new winner will be selected. Enova is not responsible for and shall not be liable for late, lost, misdirected or unsuccessful efforts to notify winners.
- Sweepstakes winners must agree to the use of their names, voices and/or likeness for the purpose of advertising, trade or promotion without further compensation.
- Enova reserves the right to, without prior notice and at any time, terminate the Sweepstakes, in whole or in part, or modify the Sweepstakes Official Rules.
- Enova, its representatives, employees, affiliates, promotion agencies and legal advisors are not responsible for and will not be liable for 1) late, lost, misdirected or incomplete entries; 2) telephone, electronic, hardware or software program, network, Internet or computer malfunctions, failures or difficulties of any kind; 3) failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmissions; 4) any condition caused by events beyond the control of Enova that may cause the Sweepstakes to be disrupted or corrupted; 5) any losses or damages of any kind arising in connection with or as a result of the Sweepstakes, or from participation in the Sweepstakes; or 6) any printing or typographical error in any material associated with the Sweepstakes.
- As a participant, you agree to release and hold Enova, its representatives, employees, affiliates, promotion agencies and legal advisors, harmless from any and all losses, damages, rights, claims and actions of any kind in connection with the Sweepstakes.
- All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of you and Enova in connection with the Sweepstakes, will be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the substantive laws of the State of Minnesota.